Monday, January 26, 2009
Wouldn't You Know...
Wouldn't you know that it has been as warm as 80 degrees in the past week, and the days before Carter's birthday we are supposed to have the worst ice storm in the past few years! That is just our luck. My parents and grandparents were supposed to be driving up tomorrow night. Now my mom is driving up earlier in the day and who knows if everyone else will make it. I am hopeful that it will not be as bad as they are describing (you know weathermen tend to exaggerate!). Regardless of the weather or who is here, I still have every intention of having this baby on Wednesday! I have mentally prepared myself for the day and there is no way I am canceling it unless the doctor tells me I have to! Keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It was so good to see you Friday night! I'm glad you and Abbie enjoyed your day together. Good luck this week, I hope your family is able to make it in and that everything goes smoothly! Can't wait to see pictures of Carter :)
Lauren
well just think of a little more drama adding to the excitement of this big day!! sure hope that all your family makes it in time and in a safe manner! will be looking forward to an update as soon as you are able....oh i can't wait to see abbie's little brother!
Post a Comment