Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Carter Update at 37 Weeks

It is a good thing we are ready because Carter is coming whether we are ready or not! I went in for another check-up this morning. They monitored his heartrate for 20 minutes and said it looked great. Then the doctor checked me. She said I am already 2-3 cm dilated! I knew those contractions this weekend had started the whole process. She said there is a 50/50 chance I will make it to the induction next Wednesday! Otherwise, he will come whenever he feels like it! She said my body is ready and that all we are waiting for is the contractions to start. So I guess if they start up again it is off to the hospital for us! I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

i knew it! i told my mom about your contractions and she said, 'that baby's coming'! :) good luck and all our prayers!! we are SO excited for your family!!