Monday, January 19, 2009

Love This Phase

Steve gets Abbie out of her crib every morning and they come to say hi to me while I finish getting ready for the day. This morning, I was treated to a "wonderful" surprise! Steve came to me first, alone, and said I needed to prepare myself for what I was going to see. With Abbie, you just never know, so I had no clue what she could have done! Well it seems she had a little bit of free time before Daddy went to get her this morning so she decided to take her jammies and diaper completely off! He said she was curled up in the corner when he went to get her. No wonder, because it was cold this morning! I looked at her and I asked her if she was cold and she said yes. I then told her that is why we do not take our jammies off! I hope this doesn't become a habit.

There was some warning, however. Sunday afternoon I went grocery shopping for no more than an hour. Something always happens in Daddy's care so I should have known. Last Thursday it was a busted lip when I went to the doctor. Sunday he informed me that she had taken her pants and diaper off without him noticing! He said he was "checking the football scores" on ESPN and when he turned to look at her sitting right next to him on the floor she was naked from the waist down! I asked him how it was possible for her to get undressed right next to him and he not even notice! He mumbled something. I guess we will never know!

2 comments:

Gauger Family said...

Gotta love it when Daddy is in charge. Kelly can't watch Grace without the tv on. It really scares me sometimes!!

Michelle said...

At least she didn't have any suprises that she left for you without the diaper on...yet! :)