Sunday, January 18, 2009
Don't Forget Me!
Carter made sure we did not forget about him last night! We had been busy getting ready for his arrival all day. We went to storage and brought back the swing, bouncy chairs, Bumbo, bassinet, etc. Steve put everything together, and we were feeling pretty good! During the day, I had some mild contractions and pressure, nothing to worry about. Then last night the big ones came! I had almost constant, strong contractions for over an hour around 10:00 last night! I went and got Steve from the study to come sit with me. I drank some water and laid on my side which seemed to help. About 40 minutes in, we started to get a little worried that this might be it! I called poor Maggie at 10:30 just to let her know we might need her to come stay with Abbie. Finally, around 11:00 they stopped, and I went off to bed. Thankfully, I have not had any more today! Just in case, Steve is out putting his carseat in the car right now. We are almost ready for you, Carter, just not yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad to hear that Carter decided to cook just a little while longer...but exciting nonetheless! Thankfully you are term now...I delivered Michael at 37 weeks 3 days...and he was 8lbs 1 oz...YIKES! Can only imagine what size this next baby may be! :) Hang in there....will be trying to check your blog daily from here on out to make sure we know of any happenings! Still praying for you...
Wow! I'm glad it was a false alarm. You must be doing too much!! Tell Carter he needs to wait a few more weeks!
Holy cow! :) It won't be long now!
Post a Comment