Friday, January 9, 2009
Abbie and Mommy's Day Out!
Fridays are a day where we have nothing planned. No swimming, Gymboree, school, etc. I know I need to be resting but I just couldn't imagine Abbie sitting around the house all morning. Instead we went and played at Gymboree. Then we went to the library for storytime. Unfortunately, storytime is still on its Winter break. Lucky for me, Abbie remembered that the duckies live at the library so we walked down to see them. They all raced right for us because they were so hungry. Of course I felt bad for them, so Abbie and I quickly went home and brought back some food to feed the ducks. Abbie had the best time! She loves the duckies. I promised her she could go back again with Daddy and Bailey later. After feeding the ducks, we met Daddy for lunch at Chick-fil-A. We all had a fun lunch and then headed back home. Now we are both exhausted! I hope she takes a good nap because I know I could use one! I am certainly enjoying these last few days like this with just us girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment