

Carter Joseph Schmitt was born at 1:44 p.m. (central time) today! He weighed 7 lbs 6 oz and is 20 inches long. Stephen and I are in love with him already and enjoying getting to know him. We were amazed to see that his eyelashes and eyebrows are so blonde they are almost white. His hair is also a lot lighter than Abbie's was when she was born. The new big sister came to visit him today and was quite infatuated with the "baby." We will update more when we are not so exhausted. Thanks for all the love and support. (Typed by Stephen as dictated by Lindsay.)

6 comments:
Congratulations!!!! He is precious. Glad the ice didn't push back his birthday!
He is precious!!! Abbie looks like she is enjoying being a big sis already :) Congrats to everyone, can't wait to meet him!
Lauren
CONGRATULATIONS schmitt family!! i had bible study tonight and got home later than planned...could NOT wait to check the blog for an update! he is absolutely beautiful and i am so happy that the delivery was healthy...and could happen despite the weather! we are praying for a quick recovery for mom and great adjustments for all the family as you welcome this precious baby boy!! all our love!!
He is soooo cute! I can't wait to meet him!
He's so cute! I can't wait to meet him! Congrats again!
I'm so happy for you all! I love the picture of him sticking out his tongue; so sweet. Abbie looks so glad to see her little brother!
Post a Comment