I am sad to see our time swimming together come to an end. It is just one more sign that my baby is growing up and becoming more independent! I guess that is a good thing, seeing as I will have a new baby completely dependent on me two weeks from today! To mark the end of our swimming days, Stephen came to our class on December 10th and took pictures and video. Here are some of Abbie's favorite activities from Waterbabies!
Here she is watching the class before ours. She loved watching the "big" kids swim.

Here we are singing the songs at the beginning of class. By the end of our session, she was singing them too!
Abbie always loved doing "Humpty Dumpty", where they sit on the wall, jump in, and then turn around and climb out.



She has become quite a good swimmer and very comfortable in the water. She loved her teacher, Mr. Mike, and will continue class with him. Hopefully that will help with the transition!
Playing with the rings while waiting for her turn to swim with Mr. Mike.



Abbie's favorite activity was always playing on the playground! She loved climbing to the top and jumping off. She would repeat this all day if she could! Thank you for soaking me every time Abbie!

She also enjoyed riding Mr. Duck with all the other children. We would sing a song, and then she would jump off and swim to me. Afterward, she gave Mr. Duck kisses!
She also loved going down the slide. There is a big water slide for the big kids. I know she can't wait to go down that one! She loves watching the older children sliding down.
Finally, it was time for the Bye-Bye song. She loved waving to her classmates to say goodbye.
I have loved every minute of our swimming time together, Abbie! I will cherish these memories forever! Also, a big "thank-you" to Great Grandma and Grandpa Carter for her swimming lessons. Stephen and I are so thankful to you that she will be safe in the water!
PS I will upload video later today. I am exhausted!

1 comment:
What a great class for Abbie! Sure wish we had something like that close to us! Happy to hear the great report at the dr.....rest if you can!! Praying for you...
Post a Comment