Abbie and I ran some last minute errands this morning and then we met Daddy for lunch at his work! Abbie had a great time walking with Daddy at his office and eating lunch in a big chair (What, no high chairs at your work Daddy?!?). Then she headed upstairs to see his desk. She loved pretending to talk on the phone, loudly, and type at the computer. I am sure all of his coworkers loved hearing her saying "Hi Daddy" in the phone over and over! We all had a great time!



As for the daily Carter update, I feel better today than I did yesterday. I think he will make it to Wednesday, hopefully! I still have one of my best friends coming in from out of town this weekend and Abbie has a birthday party to go to tomorrow. I can't go to the hospital just yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment