Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Last Carter Update!
I went in for my last check-up this morning! The fetal heartrate monitoring went well, although I think he slept the entire time. I am now 3-4 cm! She said she wouldn't be surprised if I had the baby tonight! I don't think that will happen though. My parents are on their way to try to beat the big ice storm. Knowing they will be here soon makes me feel a lot better. I received a call to pick up Abbie early (12:30) from school due to the weather, so now we are all home. I am going to try to rest while she takes her nap this afternoon. I will try to make one more post before we head to the hospital in the morning. I told Steve we are attempting to get to the hospital, ice storm or not! The doctor said she contacted the hospital and there is an induction spot open on Thursday. So if we are unable to get there tomorrow due to weather, we will have him on Thursday. I said knowing my luck I would just end up going in to labor later in the day tomorrow anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'll be thinking about you tomorrow!!! I can't wait to hear :)
oh lindsay..sure hope your parents have arrived safely! praying for God's will...whether that be tomorrow in the ice storm, naturally on your own at some point, or on thursday! can't wait for an update..whenever you are able to! enjoy your last night as a family of 3 with your parents tonight...how special! will be thinking about and praying for you!
Post a Comment