I received a wonderful surprise from my dear friend, Michelle, in the mail today! She sent Carter his first, and possibly last, personalized item! It is an adorable bib with his name on it. I say it may be his last since it is a lot harder to find personalized items with the name Carter than it is Abigail. I know you said no "thank you" was necessary, Michelle, but I wanted to let you know how much I love it! Thank you, thank you!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
So Cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow!! this was the best kind of thank you!! we have been out all day visiting a friend who had a baby yesterday and just knew that i must check your blog asap to see if he was on his way!! SO happy you love the bib...i think personalized items are so fun! you are so incredibly welcome! now i just can't wait to see his precious little self when he arrives! good luck...we are still praying hard! hang in there...
Post a Comment