Stephen took down the last little bit of Christmas remaining which was our outside lights and Snoopy wood signs in the yard. Once he was done, we all packed up the mini-van and headed down to Mimi and Bebe’s for the day. Bebe had yet to see our new car and we couldn’t wait to show him.
Yes… I am now a mini-van mom. I was reluctant to get one at first. I was completely happy with my Explorer and wasn’t sure how I would feel driving a mini-van since I had only ever had SUVs. However, Stephen and I both agreed that with soon-to-be three small children, a mini-van was just the smartest choice. So now I am the proud owner of a new Honda Odyssey. It is dark, cherry red and even has a DVD player inside. The kids just love it, and I must say that I have no regrets about making the switch. I love all the room and features, especially the automatic doors.
The kids had a great time playing at Mimi and Bebe’s as always. Stephen and I were able to run some errands in the afternoon. Later, we all rode in the mini-van to Fudrucker’s for dinner. The kids took their baths and got in their jammies before we headed home after a fun first day of 2012!

2 comments:
So you got the mini van!! Put in a picture. I'm glad you are blogging again. I've missed you!!
I'm a mini van driver as well. Never saw that one coming for myself, but I love it. Though I say my next car with be a convertible! Ha ha.
Post a Comment