Today we finally returned to an almost normal schedule! The kids started school again today, even though today was a holiday for Stephen. I think they were so excited to get back to school and see all their friends.
I had to pick Carter up early from school. Back in December, I scheduled an evaluation to have his speech checked. Fortunately, he is doing fine. He is having a little trouble pronouncing all of his words correctly, but the evaluator thought that he would catch up soon.
Abbie went home with Emma to play after school, so Stephen and I had a chance to spend time with just Carter. I think he liked it a lot! Once Abbie came home, we had pizza for dinner and then it was time for everyone to go to bed. It was so nice being back to normal, even though there doesn’t ever really seem to be a “normal” day with two small kids. You just never know what will happen!

No comments:
Post a Comment