We have had an uneventful day today, which is a nice change from yesterday. Carter and I dropped Abbie off at school and then came home to get some things done. I think Carter really enjoys the time we spend together on Fridays, just the two of us. Around lunch time, we headed out to run an errand and then met Daddy at Jason’s Deli for lunch. Carter had requested cheese pizza for lunch and also loves the ice cream. We frequently meet Stephen for lunch on Fridays and always have a fun time.
I got a little sad today when I realized we don't have many more chances left to spend that alone time with Carter. I am making the most of the time we have left before Elisabeth's arrival. I signed Carter up today for a 10 week session of combined SoccerTots/Lil Sluggers on Friday mornings. He has played soccer before but the tee ball will be new. I am excited to try it out at our first class next week!
Later we picked Abbie up from school and came home to take naps. I told them that if they both took good naps we could go to to the playground when they woke up. It was such a beautiful day today, we had to take advantage of the weather and burn off some energy outside.
Abbie is very into being a little mommy these days and wanted to bring her “daughter”. She is too funny! At the playground she pushed her baby in the swing while I pushed Carter. She asked me to pretend we were both mommies and to talk about our children while we pushed. She makes me smile! We both discussed how old our children were and when their birthdays were. Carter thought the discussion was pretty funny! Carter had to bring puppy with him. He mostly enjoyed the swings and the playground. It was a nice time outdoors!

No comments:
Post a Comment