Abbie has become very interested in drawing. She LOVES drawing and coloring. She spends most of her “free” time at home coloring these days. By the end of the day, there are pictures and crayons throughout the house! I love that she is so interested in art and that she finds enjoyment in being creative. The only problem I have is what to do with all of her pictures! She always describes each of them to me in detail, and I can tell how much time and thought she put into each one. I just think they are all so cute but don’t know what to do with them! Stephen recently gave her a folder to start keeping her pictures in. I think I need to frame some of my favorite ones and hang them on her wall. Here are a few of my latest favorites.
Abbie and a Snow Princess
Christmas Trees
Ruby (a rabbit from Max and Ruby) Doing Ballet
Carter and Abbie with Umbrellas
(Why is it sunny on Abbie and raining on Carter?!? I guess that is an indication of how she was feeling about her little brother that day!)
Many of her pictures include her brother and Bailey. A few even include her little sister! We frequently have to think of creative ways to cover the scribble marks her brother likes to put on her pictures. I just love my sweet, artistic little girl!

1 comment:
Nice drawings! I saw neat idea on pinterest. Copy/scan her drawings into pictures and make a book on shutterfly or other site to have a hard bound book of her pictures. She'll love that when she's older!
Post a Comment