After a rough beginning to the week, things have finally started to calm down. The kids had a fun day at school today while I was able to get a few errands done and rest. After school, we went to the indoor playground for some fun. The kids were excited because we have tried to go several times in the last few weeks and it has been closed. They had a great time playing, and I was able to just sit there and watch. I am enjoying these last few months when that will be the case. Soon even if the older two are occupied I will have another little one to take care of! Now we are going to have chili for dinner, and then I hope to put the kids to bed early so we can enjoy some quiet this evening! Happy Wednesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment