It is not easy venturing out into the rain with two small children! We managed to go to Abbie's swimming class yesterday and to playgroup this morning in the rain. Other than those trips out, we have been staying home and playing inside. Yesterday was Carter's very first time to see rain! (Rain is so infrequent here I actually remembered that!)
Here are a few pictures from this afternoon. I was taking pictures of Carter on his blanket (well actually Abbie's blanket with pink writing and flowers :)) while Abbie watched The Backyardigans. She decided she wanted to share in the attention and came down for some pictures too! 



Bailey loves to sit by him when Abbie is not around. She is such a sweet dog!


He loves watching all the crazy things Abbie does around him!

2 comments:
sweet pics lindsay! my favorite is of carter looking at big sis!!
Adorable, sweet, sweet pictures! I definitely see sibling likenesses. They both look happy to be together and very interactive. Can't wait to see and hug and kiss them. love, Nana
Post a Comment