Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Couldn't Have Said It Better Myself

As Stephen will tell you, I am a germ-a-phobe when it comes to my children. I have gotten much better with Carter than I was with Abbie. However, there are still a few instances when my fears take over. The doctor's office is one of them!

I found this blog on Shannon's website. I could not have said it better myself! I am glad I am not the only one!

My Issues With The Pediatrician's Office

1 comment:

Michelle said...

oh lindsay...love all the posts! carter is so handsome...can't wait to have a little baby to love on again! and this post about doctors office germs makes me feel like i am not that ocd. i will use my own pen to sign in, hold michael in my lap so he is not even touching the seats in waiting room, and i CANT STAND how the dr. will walk in and shake my hand AND michael's when she could have just been with a VERY SICK patient! after the dr. leaves the room, we wash our hands (michael too) in the exam room before we leave! hey...having a SICK child is NOT fun for anybody...so i try to avoid it at all costs!!