Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mat Time

Carter had some quality mat and tummy time this afternoon. He still seems to like being on his tummy and did not fuss at all!
The pictures of Carter reminded my of one of our favorite early pictures of Abbie. We love it so much we still have it on our refrigerator!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you sure that Carter is happy on his tummy??? he has a somewhat surprised (unconfortable?) look on his face! but what do I know, I am only the great-grandmother! Sure glad that your dad Lindsay was able to grow up not knowing that I was forgetting his tummy time!!! He does not seem to be resentful about it, good thing too, he is not too old to get a spanking!!! Hugs and kisses, and double that for the kidies. meme

Wendy said...

So cute! I love how similar those pictures are!

Unknown said...

I see similarities besides the posture -- definitely siblings. Adorable and curious.