Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Abbie Talk

This afternoon we had severe thunderstorms with lots of thunder and lightening. Both kids slept through most of it. The storm lasted a little while after Abbie woke up. I think it was the first time in a long time we have had a storm with thunder and lightening while she was awake. Usually she is napping or sleeping at night during storms. There was a loud boom of thunder. I waited to see how she would react and if she would be afraid. She just looked at me and said "whoa!". Then there was a flash of lightening. She looked at me and said "Mommy picture"! She thought it was the all too familiar flash of my camera! I told her no, that it was lightening. I guess I take a lot of pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's. my baby: open to new experiences, but in her own way staying "rational". a heck of a beautiful girl and mind. Great upbringing by her parents. much love and kisses grand-mere