Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Abbie Talk

Abbie is basically able to hold a normal conversation these days! She speaks clearly and in sentences, with the occasional funny pronunciation of a word. The latest one I think is funny is "oranges" for orange. I don't know why, but it makes me giggle to myself every time she says it! Hey, I am just happy when she gets the color correct!

The other day Steve was changing her diaper on the changing table in Carter's room. She could see his car parked out front through the window. Somehow they started talking about how Daddy goes to work in his car. Then he asked her if Mommy worked. After thinking about it for a moment she said "baby....and Abbie"! Yes Abbie, you and Carter are hard work! After I heard about the conversation, I asked her what Mommy does at work. She thought about it again and said "drive...and play"! She is such a smarty and very observant! I do drive A LOT and play! I just wish those were the only things I had to do at "work"! I am not complaining, though, I have the best job and work with my two favorite people!

No comments: