Saturday, March 21, 2009

Present Time!

All of Abbie's family and friends were very generous and gave her many wonderful gifts for her birthday! We came home and took a nap after her birthday party and then opened all of her gifts. There was certainly a mountain of gifts...which Mommy got to open! I guess it is just her age, but Abbie was not interested in opening the presents. She was, however, very interested in the presents themselves! She has enjoyed playing with all of the fun gifts she received!
This is supposed to be fun, right?!? (I think she was still tired after her nap.)





Abbie loves her new baby from Aunt Maggie. Bailey came to check it out. I think she was worried we had another new baby in the house!

She loves exploring her new play kitchen. She is very interested in pretend play with babies and kitchens these days!



No comments: