Abbie went to the Houston Galleria for the first time the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. She loved all the decorations and watching the ice skaters. We ate at La Madeline so she would have a view of the ice rink. We all had a fun day experiencing holiday shopping. My mom and I have been going to the Galleria for years, so it was fun to bring Abbie this time.

We also went on a quick shopping trip the Friday after Thanksgiving. Thankfully Stephen came along. We let Abbie walk (or should I say run) around Dillard's exploring, and it was his job to follow her. Poor Daddy! Abbie is certainly not the well-behaved child in the store standing by their parent! Oh well, she is a free spirit and I love her! After Dillard's, we headed to Red Robin for dinner. Yum! Abbie enjoyed getting a balloon and coloring before dinner.


No comments:
Post a Comment