One of my favorite nights of the year is coming up this Monday! A Charlie Brown Christmas will be on ABC at 7:00. I don't know why, but it always makes me happy. I don't think there has been a year that I have missed it! You can bet that Abbie and I will be watching Monday night. I am sure that Stephen will sleep through it on the couch, like always! Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Mark Your Calendars!
One of my favorite nights of the year is coming up this Monday! A Charlie Brown Christmas will be on ABC at 7:00. I don't know why, but it always makes me happy. I don't think there has been a year that I have missed it! You can bet that Abbie and I will be watching Monday night. I am sure that Stephen will sleep through it on the couch, like always!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment