Monday, December 29, 2008
34 Week Check-Up
Today I went in for my 34 week check-up! I can't believe we are almost at the end of this pregnancy already! I had gained two pounds since my last check-up two weeks ago. Not bad considering all of the yummy cookies and brownies I have been eating! That put me at a total of 22 pounds so far this pregnancy, probably almost exactly the same as with Abbie. Carter's heartbeat sounded excellent, and he even wiggled around for the doctor as she tried to listen to his heartbeat. He is also measuring in the smaller size of average for this week. She thinks he will be slightly below average in weight, maybe in the 7 pound range. Much better than the 10+ pounds Stephen weighed when he was born! I go back in another two weeks for the first of my exams and then each week after that! Wow....we are really counting down now. If there aren't many posts this week it is because Stephen and I are frantically trying to get the house ready for his arrival! Hopefully we will have pictures of his new room soon! In the meantime, I am trying to take time to enjoy these last few weeks of my pregnancy since as far as I have planned this is my last. It is an exciting but also sad time in that respect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Praise God on the great checkup! Everything will come together as it should.... Try not to be too sad, as if you really think about it, none of us really knows what the future holds despite our best 'plans'! Enjoy each day like you are which is a great idea anyway!
Post a Comment