We would like to wish everyone a very happy 2009! We are so excited for the new year and for Carter to arrive! I remember last New Year's Eve feeling a little sad for the end of the year our adorable daughter was born. This New Year's Eve I am just so excited for the new adventure in 2009! Stephen and I even went to the hospital today for our
pre-registration. We walked around Labor and Delivery and the nursery. It brought back a lot of memories and also really hit home the fact that we will be doing it all over again in a few weeks!
Here are a few pictures of Abbie tonight before she went to bed. I am sure she would have loved to stay up until midnight but she went of to bed at 7. Stephen said we celebrated the Paris New Year this year! I think we will all be sound asleep by midnight, quite a change from our
pre-kids New Year's Eves!


My Favorite Picture from Her First New Year's Eve!
No comments:
Post a Comment