Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas to All...

and to all a good night! We hope you all have a very merry Christmas Eve! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve spent with Mimi, BeBe and Great Grandma and Grandpa Carter. Abbie loved playing with everyone!
After we all went to dinner, Stephen and I came home and gave Abbie her bath and got her ready for bed. Then we put cookies out for Santa! I asked her all night if she wanted to put cookies out for Santa, and she consistently said "no". She is still not a big fan of Santa! She had the same response when I asked her if she wanted Santa to bring her toys for Christmas! Oh well. We still put the cookies out for Santa.

Bailey would have done anything to get one of those cookies!

After cookies, Daddy read The Night Before Christmas to Abbie. Then she went off to bed! Hopefully, visions of sugarplums (or in her case, perhaps Cheetos) are dancing in her head!

Stephen is currently assembling all of Santa's presents. Oh the joys of being a parent! At least this year it was fairly easy; a shopping cart, wagon, easel and table. I can't wait for the years of tricycles and bicycles!

No comments: