Friday, December 5, 2008

Brrr...It's Cold Outside

Abbie was getting restless inside yesterday afternoon, so I bundled her up in the 40 degree weather and took her outside to play. She was fine putting on her coat and hat, because she knows those mean she is going outside "side". She was a little unsure about her mittens, however. After much frustration from Mommy in trying to get her little thumb in the thumb part of the mitten, we were finally successful and headed outside with Bailey. Of course, she wanted to play with her truck. She would ride inside for a little while and then get out to push up and down the sidewalk.

Playing with the keys.

After playing with her truck for a little while, we headed over to a big pile of leaves in our yard. Well, first we had to put poor Bailey inside because she was shivering. She was very curious of the leaves and headed in to stomp just like Mommy showed her.

Hmm...should I go in?

Okay, that was fun but I'm done.

One last touch before she headed back for her truck.

By about the 5th time of trying to put her mittens back on, I gave up and we headed inside to warm up!

1 comment:

Gauger Family said...

I love her little car. It's very cute!