Tuesday, December 2, 2008
30 Week Update
It is hard to believe we are already at 30 weeks! The time is really flying by. I had another appointment today. Everything measured well and he had a strong heartbeat. I also found out that my glucose screening from the last appointment was normal. Thank goodness! I would not want to have to drink that orange glucose drink again. I kept telling myself when I was having to drink it all in 5 minutes that I would never have to drink it again! It really doesn't taste that bad. However, knowing that it is for medical purposes and that I have to drink it all in 5 minutes makes it miserable! I go back in another two weeks for my next checkup. We can't wait to meet Carter....well we can wait another two months:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment