Last night, we went to Gattitown with Daddy's friends from work. I believe this is the third year in a row we have gone! Abbie had a great time! She loved watching a movie while she ate her dinner. That was definitely a special treat for her! We saw the end of The Santa Claus, during which she said Santa about a million times! Then we saw the beginning of Wall-E, which she repeatedly called a tractor. I thought he actually did look kind of like a little tractor! Robot is not yet in her vocabulary!
After dinner, we all headed to the game room. Abbie enjoyed just walking around to all of the games. Of course, she had to play a few games of her favorite, Skeeball!
After dinner, we all headed to the game room. Abbie enjoyed just walking around to all of the games. Of course, she had to play a few games of her favorite, Skeeball!
Then we headed over to a duckie game. She actually managed to knock a few down with her random pressing of the button. Way to go Abbie!

Finally, we made a stop at the race cars. Daddy played while Abbie pretended to play! She is going to love driving some day!
As we were leaving, I asked her if she had fun playing the games. Her response was "Abbie walk." She had the most fun just running around! If only she would stay with me as we walked I would let her walk through more stores. It is practically impossible to accomplish anything in a store while chasing after her!
We came home and gave her a quick bath and then it was off to bed! She went to bed way later than she usually does. Stephen and I were exhausted by the time she finally went to bed!

1 comment:
How fun! I wish Daniel's office would do something kid-friendly like that. LOVE the pigtails!
Lauren
Post a Comment