Today was our last day of Spring Break and also Carter’s last day of SoccerTots. Since Abbie was off of school, she was able to come with us for his last class. Carter had a great time, as always! Abbie was even able to join in the fun today! There were only two little boys in class today and the other boy was not wanting to participate. I asked Coach Mark if Abbie could join Carter so he wouldn’t have to do everything alone. Carter was thrilled to have his big sister in class, and she had a lot of fun!
The coach let them play all of their favorite games. Carter’s favorite game is Fox and the Farmer, where the coach or kids wear a scarf and the other tries to chase them and grab the scarf. He frequently makes Daddy play this game now at home.
They also played a little soccer, did an obstacle course and played a few other fun activities.
At the end Coach Mark gave Carter a lot of stamps, which he loved, while Abbie colored on the chalk wall. I am so glad that Carter had such a fun experience at SoccerTots! I look forward to signing him up for another session soon, maybe in the Fall.
After SoccerTots we came home for a little rest. I packed up lunches and then we went to meet our friends, Addie, Amelia and Caroline, at a playground for lunch and play. Jennifer and I were happy to see each other and have a free way to spend some time after a long week of Spring Break. The kids all had a great time running around and playing. It was a great way to spend our Friday!

No comments:
Post a Comment