Stephen and I can hardly believe that our little baby turns 5 today! It seems like just yesterday that she was a tiny baby sleeping on her Daddy’s chest. The past 5 years have flown by, as I am sure the next 5 will as well!
We love you so much, Abbie! You are intelligent, thoughtful, kind, outgoing, athletic…the list could go on forever! We are so honored to be your parents and love having you in our lives. I love being able to experience all of these new and exciting parenting things with you. Sometimes I worry that I will mess something up for you, being our first, but I have no doubt that you will always come out on top of whatever situation you might be in. We could not have asked for a better oldest child. You, like every child, test your limits sometimes but are always quick to follow our guidance. You are an amazing older sister, and so helpful with Carter, just as I am sure you will be with Elisabeth. We love you so much and wish you a wonderful 5th birthday!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Abbie! Love Gracie
Post a Comment