This afternoon we attempted to take some pictures in the bluebonnets. They seem to be out earlier this year and are not very plentiful. I decided to go ahead and try to take a few pictures just in case they don’t get any better this year or I just don’t have the chance once Elisabeth arrives.
It is cloudy and rainy, perfect for taking pictures of them because they both have such light-sensitive eyes, just like me. It is impossible to get pictures of them if it is sunny outside. So I made the difficult (for me!) decision to give up naps this afternoon, even though I knew they were exhausted from our bounce house fun with friends earlier today and the nice break I would have had during nap time. We came home from the bounce house, ate a quick lunch, got dressed, and drove to the bluebonnet field.
When we arrived it was sprinkling, but fortunately it stopped shortly there after. Both kids were hesitant to sit on the wet ground and with the occasional bee flying around. These were the best pictures I could get this year! I think they still turned out cute. Maybe we will try again in a week or so.

1 comment:
Those are great! I can't believe you have bluebonnets already! Carter looks adorable and so does Abbie. Her hair looks like it's getting darker!
Post a Comment