Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Birthdays, Bounce Houses and Art

March is a big month in our family for birthdays. A few weekends ago we celebrated Mimi’s birthday with a fun day of playing, dinner and the kids’ favorite, cookie cake! Abbie and Carter loved singing to Mimi and helping her blow out her candles.

IMG_5301nIMG_5304nIMG_5306n

My birthday is today and we celebrated by all going out to lunch after swimming. Abbie has 5 cards for me she has been working on the past week or so. We are going to open them when Daddy gets home from work. I can’t wait! I did open one early yesterday that she left on the counter (the others are all hidden somewhere safe!) and it was the cutest! I think it is supposed to be Abbie and Carter holding hands.

scan0012

Last week we went to the bouncy place with Addie, Amelia and Caroline. All the kids had a great time! It was a great way to burn off some energy.

IMG_5320nIMG_5322nIMG_5323nIMG_5325nIMG_5329nIMG_5330n

Here are a few of Abbie’s recent works of art. So cute!

scan0013scan0015scan0014

Still no change with Elisabeth. I go for another check-up tomorrow to see if there has been any change. I sure hope so! I am very uncomfortable these days.

No comments: