Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Elisabeth Update 38 Weeks

I went in for my weekly appointment this morning.  It is usually on Monday, but my OB was on vacation for Spring Break the first part of the week.  I was curious to see how things were going.  Last night from 2-4 I had contractions.  I was really starting to think it might be the beginning of labor but then they stopped.  She checked today and said that Elisabeth still sounds great.  I think she must really like it in there and am beginning to think she won’t come out until we make her come out!  At least the contractions were a little productive and I am now at 2 cm.  I am hopeful that contractions will start again soon and get things going!  If not, we are currently planning for an induction on Monday, March 26th.  Both Abbie and Carter were induced a few days earlier, so I am comfortable with that date if she doesn’t arrive sooner!

No comments: