After I wrote this post this afternoon, Abbie lost her second tooth! She and Carter were upstairs in the playroom. All of a sudden she came down the stairs saying her wiggly tooth wasn’t wiggly anymore. I told her that was because it wasn’t there! She didn’t even feel the tooth come out and didn’t know where it was. She was very worried that she couldn’t find her tooth for the Tooth Fairy. I told her that the tooth fairy would still come to visit even if she couldn’t find her tooth. Daddy helped her spell a letter for the Tooth Fairy.
Fortunately, I did find her tooth in the playroom. Her letter and tooth are currently on top of her pillow waiting for the Tooth Fairy to arrive! I can’t believe my big girl has lost 2 teeth!
I went to the doctor this morning for another weekly appointment. I will not miss sitting repeatedly in an OBGYN office! The doctor listened to her heartbeat, which was great, and said I am still 1cm. I will be 37 weeks on Thursday and will feel good once I reach that mark. From that day on, bring on the contractions! I am ready for this baby to get here!
After the doctor, I came home to clean out the toys and miscellaneous things in the car. I got the toys organized and put away in their box between Abbie and Carter, got our emergency wipes, tissues and towel put in the back of the car, and organized everything else.
I then had to go pick the kids up from school. We went straight to Target where the kids first had a snack. We were hoping to get a pretzel but they were out (they always seem to be out…why is that?!) so the kids settled for Fritos and water. Still a special treat. Then we wandered Target for a little while, took several potty breaks and managed to pick up the supplies I needed to stock the diaper bag.
Next we went to the carwash. I usually go while the kids are in school but didn’t make it this morning. We went through the car wash and then stopped to vacuum out the car. Fortunately, it was not that dirty inside and didn’t take too long. Both kids patiently sat in their seats and played with toys while I cleaned out the car.
Now the car is clean, Elisabeth’s car seat is in and the diaper bag is packed. I feel as ready as we will ever be!

1 comment:
oh wow. the baby car seat. So weird, uhh? Can't believe Abbie lost another tooth. Hope she scores big with the tooth fairy again!!
Post a Comment