So this is officially the longest I have ever been pregnant! It feels like I have been pregnant for an eternity since I had a feeling I was pregnant right away. I am so ready for this little stinker to make her big arrival!
We had a false alarm yesterday. I was having a lot of pain for most of the day. We finally went to the hospital only to find out that I was not making any progress. So frustrating! The pain must be from her pushing herself further down. She is SO low now. I frequently have stabbing pain and pressure. I guess she still is just not quite ready to come yet.
As disappointed as I was that we had to come home yesterday, it was a relief to have her monitored for a long time while we were there. Because I (thankfully) have had a very uncomplicated pregnancy, I have not had nearly the amount of monitoring/ultrasounds that I did with Abbie and Carter. It was nice to have the reassurance that she is still doing well in there.
I made it on the list to be induced on Tuesday, March 27th. Hooray! (Hopefully that hospital won’t be too busy, and I will be able to keep the appointment.) It is nice to have an end in sight, because I am just so uncomfortable these days. So hopefully our little Elisabeth will finally make her big debut sometime in the next few days!

1 comment:
OMG! Hang in there. She's just being stubborn and is cozy right where she is :)
Post a Comment