Today was Abbie’s special day at school to celebrate her birthday. She was so excited! I brought cupcakes up after lunch as her birthday treat. She requested pink for the girls and blue for the boys. I also brought Tinker Bell plates, napkins and apple juice for the party.
Abbie was so excited to see me when I arrived to her class. She gave Elisabeth and me a big hug. She was wearing her birthday crown, which looked so cute!
First, we all sang “Happy Birthday” to her. She loved having her friends sing to her and was smiling from ear to ear! She does not shy away from attention!
Next it was time for the cupcakes! All of the kids were very excited. Abbie ate all of her cupcake and loved every bite! I am so happy she had such a fun day at school. I love being able to share these moments with her. Happy early birthday, Abbie!

No comments:
Post a Comment