This afternoon we had a little shower for Elisabeth. It was actually a joint shower with my dear friend, Michelle, and her baby, Andrew.
I have known Michelle and her whole family since high school! Since we moved to Houston, I have been able to spend a lot more time with Michelle and her family. It was so fun when we found out last Summer that we were expecting babies within weeks of each other! We have been able to share all the highs and lows of pregnancy together and now our little ones are due in just a few weeks!
Michelle planned the most special afternoon for our families. We went to high tea at the St. Regis Hotel. I had never been before, and it was quite a treat! My mom and I were there, as well as Michelle and her mom and her three sisters, Julie, Lauren and Christine. We had the best afternoon just relaxing and talking and eating. We also opened presents! It was such a special afternoon spent with very special people celebrating to very loved little babies!

No comments:
Post a Comment