Monday, February 27, 2012

Elisabeth Update 35+ Weeks

Wow...is it already time for my weekly updates?!? I was just reading back over the updates I did in the weeks before Carter's arrival. So fun! I love reading back over what was happening then.

This morning I had an appointment to check on Elisabeth and see if anything is going on. I had to wait forever because my doctor had a delivery that morning. She said it would be mine turn soon! I know she is coming soon and we are fairly ready for her arrival but it still doesn't seem real yet. I think I am waiting for the first time I get to hold her!

So Elisabeth's heartbeat sounded great. She kept moving around as the doctor was listening. The doctor said I am about 1 cm and 60%. I don't think that really tells us much because I could stay this way for weeks, but it is nice to know that things are progressing as they should be.

I am hoping that she comes two weeks from Thursday on March 15th. She would be 38 weeks by then. Of course, I really have no control over when she decides to arrive! That would just be a good day because it is two days after my birthday and 5 days before Abbie's. Hopefully we would both be home from the hospital by Abbie's birthday. So Elisabeth, if you are listening, please come on March 15th! (Maybe she hears me, she is moving all around as I type this! Ouch!)

I will go in for another check-up on Monday and will see if things are progressing!

No comments: