Monday, February 6, 2012

Our Sweet Elisabeth

Today we had another ultrasound to see how Elisabeth is doing.  She is doing great!  She is perfectly average in size and currently weighs about 4lbs 2oz.  The doctor thinks she will end up being somewhere between 7 and 8 lbs.  She moved a lot during the ultrasound this morning and kept hiding her face from us with her hands.  The technician showed us her big feet (just like her brother and sister) and her peach fuzz hair.  I can’t wait to see if she has darker hair like Abbie or lighter hair like Carter.  We were able to see her little eyes and lips.  She must have been tired because she kept yawning! 

So far, everything has gone very well with this pregnancy, even easier than Abbie and Carter, who both had only minor things come up.  I am praying this will continue to be a complication free pregnancy and that the delivery will go just as smoothly.  Maybe this pregnancy is an indication that she will be my easiest baby.  Or maybe she is giving me an easy pregnancy because she is going to be our little wild child!  Only time will tell.

It was just amazing to see her on the computer screen and know that we will be holding her soon.  I already feel like I know her so well and am totally in love!  We all are so excited for her to be joining our family soon!

E2E3E4E1

2 comments:

Gauger Family said...

OMG are her eyes open in the first few?? So sweet. It's going to be here so soon!!

Wendy said...

So sweet to hear this! I have been wondering about you and hoping all is going well! Not too much longer and she will be here!