It is a picture of the two of them around a Christmas tree. Even though she draws a million pictures every day and frequently writes adorable things on them, I always smile every time I see a new one. I just love my sweet, thoughtful little girl!
Monday, December 17, 2012
Sweet Letter
Abbie made Mrs. Murphy the sweetest Christmas card!

It is a picture of the two of them around a Christmas tree. Even though she draws a million pictures every day and frequently writes adorable things on them, I always smile every time I see a new one. I just love my sweet, thoughtful little girl!
It is a picture of the two of them around a Christmas tree. Even though she draws a million pictures every day and frequently writes adorable things on them, I always smile every time I see a new one. I just love my sweet, thoughtful little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment