Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas with Snoopy and the Gang

IMG_9107nTonight we had our annual viewing of A Charlie Brown Christmas!  It was Elisabeth’s very first time!
IMG_9110n
This picture sums up their feelings of the show pretty well.  I have no idea what Abbie was looking at.  I don’t think she actually likes the show, but she pretends to show an interest in it because she knows how much I love it.  Such a sweet girl!  Carter and Elisabeth were fully engrossed in the show.  I don’t think Carter likes it much either, but Carter would watch commercials all day if it meant he could watch TV.  He is a TV addict.  The other day I walked in the room while he was watching some show and he told me “Mommy throw your old brush away!  If you call now you get two for the price of one!”  He can quote commercials now.  Elisabeth is just like her brother in many ways and has apparently inherited his love of TV.  We are going to have to work on TV detox for those two!
IMG_9111n
Another year, another viewing of one of my favorites!  Maybe some day one of them will actually enjoy watching it with me.

No comments: