Friday, December 14, 2012

Flashback Friday

This is what Elisabeth was up to today.  We always enjoy our mornings together when it is just the two of us.  The house seems so quiet when it is just the three of us (with Bailey of course!).
IMG_8916nIMG_8912nIMG_8915n
And this is what was going on in our house on a very similar morning almost five years ago to the day.  I love seeing them in the same cute clothes.  Whenever Elisabeth wears one of Abbie’s old things I am always reminded of when it was just the two of us (and Bailey) home all day together.  It feels like SO long ago, yet I when I look at this picture I remember this morning like it was yesterday!
IMG_1246n
They may occasionally wear the same clothes, but these two girls could not be more different!  And I could not love either of them more!

1 comment:

G.G. Hughes said...

You do have the most beautiful Children!!! I love seeing them all grow up!! Love, G.G. Hughes