Wednesday, December 5, 2012

More Peas, Please

Elisabeth ate her first real food today, other than puffs and cheerios!  I happened to be using ground turkey for dinner tonight.  I figured now that she is a big crawler, it was time for her to give real food a try!  She loves to eat so I figured she would love eating table food and she does!  She gobbled down all the ground turkey.  She even ate a lot of peas, which was surprising, since they are one of the few baby foods she refuses to eat.  She is getting to be such a big girl!

I find it amusing that this “big event” took place unceremoniously on a busy Wednesday night.  With Abbie, and probably even Carter, it was a huge deal when she tried food for the first time.   Honestly, I am just happy I remembered to grab my camera for these few pictures.  Poor Elisabeth!
IMG_8825nIMG_8826nIMG_8827nIMG_8824n
This face just cracks me up!  She likes to crinkle up her nose and make snorting sounds like a bull.  She thinks it is hilarious!  I call her my little bull! 

No comments: