Elisabeth is crawling! Hooray! (Although I am not sure why I am so excited about this as it means things will only get more difficult trying to keep her out of things.) She is our latest baby to crawl. Carter was the earliest by a month or so. She is behind Abbie by about a week.
She has been rolling forever and pushing up on her hands and knees, but I just did not know when she would finally figure crawling out. We went to the gym after her morning nap today. When I arrived at the door to pick her up, the lady told me she had been crawling all over the room. I am sure I gave her the strangest face because I was sure she must have something confused. However, when I looked around there were only two babies in the room. I just kind of smiled and muttered something, sure she must be wrong. Well, sure enough, when we got home she started crawling in the playroom! I was so proud of her! It is an army-style crawl, meaning she is not up on her hands and knees, but she is definitely moving forward. Way to go Elisabeth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment