Saturday, December 1, 2012
He Shoots, He Scores!
Carter’s second basketball game was today. Abbie and I went this time, while Stephen stayed home with Elisabeth. I was so excited to finally see Carter in action during a game. He did not disappoint! He scored his first basket during the game! He was so excited, and I was so happy I was there to see it. Hopefully he will have many more so Stephen can see him make one. In addition to making a basket, he did a great job on defense, dribbling and rebounds. He really dives right in there with all the other kids for the ball. I am a nervous wreck when I see them pile on top of one another! He is never allowed to play football! Thankfully, he survived the game with only minor injuries and was thrilled with his basket. Great job, Carter!











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment