Carter had lots of people in the audience cheering him on. Stephen, Elisabeth, Mimi, Bebe, Grandmere and I were all there in the first row! Elisabeth was certainly the cutest little audience member. I can’t imagine when she will be up there singing in a few years!
Carter was so excited as he walked in to the chapel with his class. He looked so cute in his shirt and red nose!
I think Abbie was sitting in the exact same spot. Oh how I miss my little Abbie!
When it was time for his class to sing, Carter excitedly walked on stage and sang his little heart out!
Carter did the best job of all the kids and lead the whole performance. (I know you think I am just saying that because I am his mom, but it is the truth!) We were all so proud of him! He sang loudly and clearly and even remembered most of the hand motions. All of our practicing in the car really paid off! He was so proud of himself when they finished. Adorable!
Now it was time to party! The kids all had the best time eating their pizza and cookies. They loved the little treats and crafts, too. The big hit of the party was when Santa made a surprise visit! All of the kids were so excited to see him. He passed out candy canes, and of course Carter asked for one for Abbie. Such a sweet little brother! (Although poor Elisabeth was not remembered! Maybe he knew she couldn’t eat one yet but I doubt it!)
It was such a special day! Carter had a great time and did such a good job singing his song. I am so happy we were all their to share this special day with him, and just wish Abbie could have been there too. Love these special days!

1 comment:
So cute! I love his little shirt too :)
Post a Comment