Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year’s Eve

Tonight we celebrated Elisabeth’s very first New Year’s Eve with Nana and Pop Pop!  They are in town visiting us for a few days.  Abbie and Carter kept insisting that they wanted to stay up until midnight.  We just told them that it was later at night than it really was and they thought they got to stay up late.  Hopefully we can pull that trick off for a few more years while they still can’t tell time!  They all had fun playing with the New Year’s Eve party supplies. 
IMG_9286nIMG_9289nIMG_9299nIMG_9306nIMG_9307nIMG_9309nIMG_9310nIMG_9311nIMG_9312nIMG_9314nIMG_9316nIMG_9318nIMG_9320nIMG_9321nIMG_9322n
We have had a big year!  Elisabeth joined the family, Abbie started Kindergarten and Carter became a big boy and not my little baby anymore.   I can’t wait to see what 2013 has in store for us!
I am so excited that I stuck to my New Year’s resolution for 2012 to blog.  I think I only missed one post, Abbie’s birthday party.  Hopefully I will get that up eventually.  I am so glad I took the time to document the past year.  I love looking back at the pictures and what we did.  I hope I can keep up with it for 2013!

No comments: