Last week, Abbie and I met Shannon and Grace at the mall to play and eat lunch! Abbie loved playing until she realized that Grace was not really into the play area. Then she decided to go ride the cars. She loves to pretend to drive! The one time I actually put money in them, she hopped down the second it started moving. Now I don’t put money in them anymore. To my surprise, she actually climbed in a moving car when the other child climbed out before the ride was over! I couldn’t believe her! She is such a mess (a post on the “terrible two’s” to come soon)!
This picture is classic Abbie! That is one of her poses when she is having fun!
Here she is looking at Grace through the windshield.
I finally managed to lure her away from the cars with the promise of Chick-Fil-A for lunch. We all had a good (and hectic) lunch. Neither Abbie or Grace wanted to sit in their chairs for very long. They ended up walking around and playing as Shannon and I finished our lunch. We had so much fun with our friends!
I borrowed these last two pictures from Shannon’s blog.
Thanks Shannon!

No comments:
Post a Comment