We are having a much needed rainy morning with cooler temperatures, great for staying inside but not so great for lugging two kids to the doctor! We all went to the doctor this morning for Carter’s 6 month check-up.
The doctor said that Carter looks great! He is now 16 pounds and 14 ounces (30%) and 27 1/2 inches long (80%). Carter dropped from the 50% to the 30% in weight. No surprise to me as he doesn’t eat much! We just started baby food yesterday (post and video coming soon). The doctor said to get as much baby food in his little belly as possible! He is developing right on schedule and is still about a month away from his first tooth. I wish his teeth would come in already! His drooling is out of control!
Despite being right during naptime, Carter was as sweet as could be as the doctor examined him. He was smiling away. He even fell asleep on Steve’s shoulder after the doctor was done examining him and we were discussing my questions. I was so sad we had to wake him to give him 2 shots! He cried for a second but was great after that! We are now all home and out of the rain. Hopefully he gets a little more sleep before lunch!
Steve and I are so thankful for our happy and healthy little boy. I can’t believe he is on his way to being one year old!

No comments:
Post a Comment